I would say that I have easily shaded over 800+ homes in the Round Rock area with my solar screens. All are similarly done in the same exceptional way. The JoshHobbbs.com way. That is the right way, the only way I know-how. Solar window screens, all installed by me, Josh Hobbs. With my own two hands.
Here is an example of just one of the Round Rock Solar Screen projects that I have completed.
Scope of work for this Round Rock TX solar screens installation.
I installed 32 solar window screens on this Round Rock home for $1771. That is, I shaded every window on this home for only $1771. Some windows I used the 80% shade fabric for, and for the rest, I used the 90% shade fabric.
- I openly publish my installed pricing for solar screens here.
- On account of I like to make it easy to see what is the expected cost for solar screens. I have posted on the pricing page a quick, easy to use, estimator. A ballpark estimator based off of how many windows you want shaded. Without a doubt, installed pricing that is hard to beat. And the pricing ballpark calculator also allows for basic window screens, aka bug screens for windows.
- My Round Rock Texas solar screen pricing
in the same wayis priced the same as my low Austin pricing. That is that it IS very low.
- My installed pricing is deeply discounted based off of quantity. Click here for my ‘
differentfrom the rest’ Do it yourself ESTIMATE WorkSheet .
- As of 2018, there are six colors of fabric and five colors of framing to choose from.
- My fabric shading options are 80% and 90%. For your Round Rock TX home, I can shade the windows with either 80% or 90% solar screens.
- I have an extensive questions and answers page for the solar screens that is well worth the time to look through.
- To get a feel for the kind of work I do, the Josh Hobbs Reviews page and my thorough Pictures page are a must place to visit.
80% vs 90% shade screen fabric
Visit this section of my website. This section for a clear understanding. A clear comparison of 80% solar shade fabric versus 90%. This section of my website will explain the differences. In order to know the difference. To know what windows to use what shade density of sun control fabric for. And of course. When I, Josh Hobbs, see the home. I will make shade density recommendations for you. And, with attention to the color scheme of your home. By seeing the exterior, I will also make fabric and frame color recommendations. All of this I will leave behind. Behind on my “we were here” sheet. To include frame and fabric samples. Samples of each. In 80% and 90%. Fabric swatches and frame swatches.
Some windows have window track and others do not.
Most all the opening windows for this home. For this Round Rock
In addition to using the metal turn clips to create an upper track. At the same time, I likewise positioned two more at the center of the window. Similarly used to hold the screen against the window. To that end, these Round Rock solar screens will stay attached to the window. Stay attached especially well. Even through storms. But, they can be damaged by very strong storms. Just like your fence and trees. Or roofing. Strong storms can be very damaging.
Right side of this solar screens for Round Rock TX home.
This is the right side of this Round Rock home. This side received our 80% shade fabric sun control window screens. The homeowner had a shade screen made for each and every window. To the end that the homeowner wanted his entire home shaded.
Choosing your Vendor
“While it may be true that you have a wide choice for vendors out there. For the best priced and valued Round Rock TX solar screens company. I undeniably encourage you to look no further. Comparatively, my experience is hard to match. If at all possible. All in all, there are installers out there. Installers that have been around for as long as me. By comparison, however, they haven’t come close to my volume. To doing as many actual installations as I PERSONALLY have. In Round Rock Texas alone over the past 11 years. I would say that I personally have done over 800+ installations. That is an extraordinary number. A huge number for just Round Rock TX. In summary, I have a lot of solar screen experience.”12/26/18 ~ Josh Hobbs
Back side of this Round Rock TX solar window screen home.
Here we used the 80% fabric for all the windows. We built and installed a total of eleven solar window screens. However, the homeowner did not choose to shade the small first-floor non-opening windows. As a result, you see that shiny glass for those two non-shaded windows. Nevertheless, they did have me put a solar screen on their back patio door.
The homeowner spoke to us about shading his upcoming patio structure with some of our outdoor sun shades. Similarly to what I did for this Cedar park solar shades screens home. This homeowner told us that he will be building an enclosed porch. Next, then at some point, he will want our outdoor blinds for their porch to give them shade. Our outdoor porch blinds that roll up and down for temporary shade. You operate our outdoor porch shades by a stainless steel pull chain. To put it another way, you pull the shade up and then down. We can manufacture this type of porch blind to match his solar window screens. We can make them out of the same solar screen fabric we manufacture our Round rock solar screens out of. In short, this ensures a seamless look for the home.
90% Solar screens for the left side of this Round rock Texas home.
We do not recommend wrapping a home with the 90% solar screen fabric. Instead, we recommend to only use the 90% fabric on extremely problematic windows. Windows that get more than four hours of sun. Of our hot & brutal Texas afternoon sun.
This home received the 90% sun shade fabric on the left side of their home. It’s this left side that faces West. That gets the hot afternoon sun.
Question: A question I quite often get is “how well can I see through the solar shade fabric“.
& Answer: So well, it is shocking. That is the plain and simple answer. To the end that if a homeowner is looking at solar screens versus window tint. There is literally no comparison.
- A+ because of the even weave of my fabric. The outward visibility through my solar screens is outstanding.
- Not to mention you get great daytime privacy. Not good evening privacy, however.
- Further, the solar screens by far outperform window film. There’s literally no comparison. Shading a window from the outside is by far superior. Superior to using film on the inside. When shading from the outside. You are providing shade for the glass. By providing shade for the glass. You are keeping the glass from getting hot. When glass heats-up, that warmth radiates into the home.
Have a home or commercial building in Round Rock you would like the windows shaded for?
How do you shade an office?
You shade an office with external solar windows screens or interior window office coverings. The interior window coverings will only keep the sun from getting into the office. Will not keep the glass from getting hot from the sun, that’s what the external office solar window screens are for.
For our solar window screens, we have two levels of shade density, the 80% and the 90%. Here within this picture, we show the 80% solar shade fabric to the left and the 90% to the right. Visit what to expect for our privacy at night and evenings with our solar screens writing here.
Do solar screens really save money?
Solar screens are immensely effective at what they do, they provide an enormous amount of shade for your home’s windows, thus resulting in cooler room temperatures.